Security (Safety) is of primary importance to all airport activities.
"Airports of Montenegro" JSC is committed to the implementation, development and improvement of safety management system strategy and management processes to ensure that all activities (aeronautical and no aeronautical) support a high level of safety (SAFETY) and to meet national standards.
The management of "Airports of Montenegro" JSC is engaged and committed to:
- Safety management system.
The establishment of institutions for aviation safety that oversees the development of Safety Management System and ensures integrity of all activities related to the safety management system.
- Safety culture.
It was developed and built "safety culture" in all our activities, which recognizes the importance and value of effective safety management in every moment puts safety first.
- Safety responsibility.
Clearly defines the responsibility of staff in the development and distribution strategy and performance safety. Provide adequate and appropriate information and training of employees, also provides their competence and giving them only those tasks which are proportional to their skills.
- Risk management.
The risk is reduced maximally, related to aircraft operations, to a level that it is really possible and establishes security effectiveness against real tasks and / or goals.
- It is ensured that all employed or visitors must meet adequate security standards.
- The allocation of resources.
Provided a sufficient number of trained and qualified personnel for implementation of "safety policies" and continually improving safety performance.
Principles of safety management at the "Airports of Montenegro" JSC:
- High quality security system in operational areas is a key to success at the airport,
- The principle of "safety comes first" is used in everyday activities. All decisions relating to the security personnel are made keeping in mind the business of exogenous factors,
- Directors of the airports in Podgorica and Tivat have the primary responsibility for security management,
- Implementation of Safety Management is an executive function line of work,
- The person responsible for safety helps and supervises the line of work for operational planning and implementation in accordance with the specifications of the safety management system.Also, be responsible for the future development of the safety management system,
- Partners airport are informed in a way that allows to understand and execute their safety
- responsibility in daily activities,
- It promotes an open and transparent "safety culture", so to learn from the events that have occurred or who randomly avoid.
Podgorica, April, 2014 Milovan Đuričković