Request to operate a flight
In order to perform the flight of General Aviation towards airport Podgorica, it is necessary that you send the request to the Operations Center of Airport Podgorica.
Information to be submitted:
- type of aircraft,
- aircraft registration,
- flight number (if there is none, enter the reference number),
- Maximum Takeoff Weight (MTOW),
- planned date and time of arrival to the airport Podgorica with the destination from which the aircraft arrives,
- planned date and time of departing from airport Podgorica with the destination to which the aircraft is departing and
- specification of necessary handling services.
e-mail [email protected],
or fax. +382 20 444 241
We kindly ask you to send your request 36h before the planned flight.
In case you are not in the position to send the request for handling in the stated period, or in case of the need for additional information, we kindly ask you to contact the Operations Center of Airport Podgorica by the phone: +382 20 444 242
The standard general aviation handling services for aircraft and passengers
- guiding and parking the aircraft,
- unloading baggage from the aircraft,
- transport of baggage to the Passenger Terminal,
- accompanying passengers and crew from the aircraft to the Passenger Terminal and
- guidance to the passport and customs control.
- quick passage of passengers and crew to the passport, customs and security control through Passenger Termina
- check-in of passengers and their baggage in Passengers Terminal (when needed),
- business lounge,
- accompanying passengers and crew from the exit to the aircraft,
- transport of baggage to the aircraft,
- loading of baggage into the aircraft and
- starting the aircraft.
Use of VIP terminal:
- quick passage through controls,
- check-in of passengers and their baggage in VIP Terminal (when needed),
- use of VIP lounge,
- provided VIP parking in arrival and/or departure in front of VIP Terminal (in the non-sterile area),
- transport of passengers from the aircraft to VIP terminal and vice versa (when needed – access to the apron is not allowed to private vehicles),
- use of meeting room anduse of the multimedia room, more details (put the link for the document for VIP lounges, multimedia room, price list and similar)
- aircraft fuel supply – Aviation Service – Jugopetrol AD Kotor
- aircraft catering supply – Voda u kršu
Pricelist for Airport Services of Montenegro Airport
Detailed information on the prices of services for private and business users at Podgorica and Tivat Airports can be found within our official price list.