Tivat Airport offers numerous and varied services. By clicking on the items in the following menu, you can find more information about specific services.
Baggage handling service provided by Tivat Airport includes:
- accepting baggage at the sorting room;
- sorting baggage;
- determining the weight of the luggage on the cart;
- providing and handling baggage transport equipment;
- luggage transport from the sorting room to the aircraft, and from the aircraft to the baggage claim area;
- searching for misplaced baggage through the World Tracer system;
- reporting on lost and damaged baggage;
- informing passengers about the arrival of the found luggage;
- loading baggage;
- sending operational messages with luggage information.
The security control
Service security control by the Tivat airport includes:
- control of passengers and hand luggage;
- separate control and unobserved luggage;
- control of cargo and mail;
- pairing travellers with the travel document and a coupon for boarding the aircraft;
- pairing of passengers and checked baggage.
Aircraft fuel supply
The fuel supply service provided by the company Jugopetrol AD Kotor to the Tivat Airport, based on the concession, includes:
- Communication with the crew of the aircraft;
- provision of equipment for the storage of fuels, including quality control;
- security, handling equipment, supplying and charging aircraft fuel;
- preparation and implementation of the charging process of aircraft fuel, including control of fuel delivery.
Fuel types: AVGAS 100LL and Jet A1.
Supplying aircraft with food and beverages
Aircraft food and beverage supply service provided by the authorized supplier at the Tivat Airport, based on the concession, includes:
- communication with the lieutenant and the crew of the aircraft;
- storage of food and beverages, while ensuring the necessary temperature regime;
- providing and handling food preparation and delivery equipment;
- preparing food according to the custom orders;
- food supply;
- delivering food and beverages to the aircraft;
- loading and unloading food and beverages to/from the aircraft;
- picking up, washing and delivering clean dishes to the aircraft.
Note: The provision of the aforementioned aircraft food and beverage supply services by any other unauthorized supplier or person (including crew and passengers) is not permitted and will be strictly sanctioned.
For more information on all of these services or additional services upon request, we are at your disposal.
Price list of airport services of Airports of Montenegro
Detailed information on prices of services for private and business users at Podgorica and Tivat Airports can be found in the official price list.