Baggage handling service provided by Airport Podgorica includes:
- accepting baggage at the sorting room;
- sorting baggage;
- determining the weight of the luggage on the cart;
- providing and handling baggage transport equipment;
- luggage transport from the sorting room to the aircraft, and from the aircraft to the baggage claim area;
- searching for misplaced baggage through the World Tracer system;
- reporting on lost and damaged baggage;
- informing passengers about the arrival of the found luggage;
- loading baggage;
- sending operational messages with luggage information.
Aircraft fuel supply
The fuel supply service provided by the company Jugopetrol AD Kotor to the Airport Podgorica, based on the concession, includes:
- communication with the aircraft crew;
- provision of equipment for fuel storage, including quality control;
- provision and handling of aircraft refuelling equipment;
- preparation for and refuelling of aircraft, including the control of the amount of fuel delivered.
Fuel type: Jet A1.