Podgorica Airport has numerous and varied services. By clicking on the items in the following menu, you can find more information about specific services.
Baggage handling service provided by Airport Podgorica includes:
- accepting baggage at the sorting room;
- sorting baggage;
- determining the weight of the luggage on the cart;
- providing and handling baggage transport equipment;
- luggage transport from the sorting room to the aircraft, and from the aircraft to the baggage claim area;
- searching for misplaced baggage through the World Tracer system;
- reporting on lost and damaged baggage;
- informing passengers about the arrival of the found luggage;
- loading baggage;
- sending operational messages with luggage information.
Aircraft fuel supply
The fuel supply service provided by the company Jugopetrol AD Kotor to the Airport Podgorica, based on the concession, includes:
- communication with the aircraft crew;
- provision of equipment for fuel storage, including quality control;
- provision and handling of aircraft refuelling equipment;
- preparation for and refuelling of aircraft, including the control of the amount of fuel delivered.
Fuel type: Jet A1.